GLERA GRAPE, QUEEN OF BUBBLES
My name is Glera, my friends call me Glè, I’m born every year from the passion between a wise father and Mother Nature, I’m the perfect combination of ambition, commitment and perseverance, I’m Italian and I love to travel all over the World, I’m polite and respectful of peoples and territories, I will be your traveling companion, without excess, without risk, wherever you are.
GLERA VENETO IGT
Wine in a can with an intense flowery aroma made from pure Glera grapes, a white grape variety with large, long clusters and golden yellow berries, cultivated in the Veneto region since the Romans, a solemn tribute to the Flower of Life.
THE FLOWER OF LIFE
The Flower of Life embodies perfection, creation and its completion. Its many meanings make it a symbol of balance, harmony, rebirth and protection. We chose it to dress our wine and represent our vision.
Choosing GLÈ means reducingCO2 emissions by 98% compared to the same amount of wine in a classic glass bottle; the remaining 2% emissions are abundantly offset by theCO2 reduction implemented by nature in our vineyards.
The environmental impact corresponds to zero, the aluminum used to package GLÈ is infinitely recyclable, the cardboard box is first of all reusable, as it is very sturdy and elegant, and finally recyclable and compostable.